Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Week 13 Update

For this week, I focused my attention on the presentation. Since we had Thanksgiving break, I wanted to have everything done as soon as possible so that we would have material for the blog. I finished up the column assembly over the break as I had to redesign it based on Futran's specifications. Below is the image of the rebuilt column assembly.


However, I ran into some issues trying to simulate the assembly on Solidworks, which lead me to falling behind even more on the analysis. For our presentation we lacked some substance due to do this, but I am hoping to finish all of the designs before the semester is over. My teammate and I want to ensure that we finish as much as possible before we have to submit the final report.


No comments:

Post a Comment